Effective Date: January 1, 2019
Consent to Collection, Use, and Disclosure
Definition of Personal Information
Personal information includes information or opinions about an individual that are reasonably identifiable, such as name, age, gender, postcode, and contact details.
We may collect various types of personal information, including but not limited to:
- Mailing or street address
- Email address
- Telephone number and other contact details
- Age or date of birth
- Device information (ID, type, geo-location, etc.)
- Details of products and services provided or enquired about
- Additional information provided directly or indirectly through interactions with our website, app, or other online platforms
We collect personal information directly from you or third parties when you:
- Access or register on our website or app
- Communicate with us through various channels
- Interact with our sites, services, content, and advertising
- Invest in or enquire about our business
Social Media and Interactive Forums
We use social media platforms and online forums to communicate and provide our goods and services. Information disclosed in such forums may be processed by us and other users.
When you apply for a job, we may collect information from you, your previous employers, and recruitment consultants to assess your suitability for employment.
Exemption for Employee Records
Purpose of Collection, Use, and Disclosure
We collect, hold, use, and disclose personal information for various business purposes, including but not limited to:
- Enabling access and use of our website/services/app
- Improving and optimizing our business, website, and user experience
- Sending service, support, and administrative messages
- Marketing and promotional activities
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Employment application assessments
We may send direct marketing communications in accordance with the Spam Act and the Privacy Act. You can opt-out using the provided facilities or by contacting us directly.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Personal information may be disclosed to recipients in other countries. We take reasonable steps to ensure overseas recipients handle the information consistently with Australian Privacy Principles.
Website Usage and Cookies
We take reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, interference, loss, and unauthorized access. However, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Personal information is destroyed or de-identified securely when no longer needed for its intended purpose, unless retention is required by law.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for their privacy practices, and we encourage you to review their privacy policies.
Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
You can access your personal information by contacting us. We will take reasonable steps to correct inaccurate information.
Making a Complaint
If you believe we have breached the Privacy Act, contact us with your complaint details. We will acknowledge and respond to your complaint promptly.
For further information, to access or correct your personal information, or to make a complaint, contact us at:
Access Corporate Group
Level 40 & 41, 100 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060